Worcester Cathedral from the River (early 19th century)
Worcester Cathedral with its 18th
century pinnacles seen from the bridge. To the left can
be seen the Old Palace and the Royal Worcester Porcelain
works at this date, 1804-13, of Barr, Flight and Barr.
The works was founded on this site, Warmstry House, by
a group of trustees led by Dr. John Wall in 1751.